Wednesday, March 13, 2013

2013 Goals: Week 9 Postmortem

Novel: [TOO LOW] / 35,000 words.

Yeah, this is presenting some difficulty. I'm somewhat regretting taking all that time off in January. Really threw me off, especially since over the last couple weeks I've had a large number of "bad days" in terms of production. I'll have to remember that next time I'm tempted to start a fairly big (1-month) project in the middle of a really giant (8-month) project.

At the time, I had thought I could do both at once. Turns out... Not so much.

Working Out: 4/4 times. 

All well and good so far. I actually am in danger of falling behind this week because I would normally have worked out already today or Tuesday, and I haven't. Hopefully that doesn't keep going. (I've got some reminder alarms set...)

Blogging: 4/3 posts. (+2 from earlier weeks, ideal total 5)

Phew. A bit of catch-up there. Gotta do another 4-post week this week; I've got a couple in the pipeline already, thankfully.

No comments: