Thursday, February 21, 2013

2013 Goals: Week 7 Postmortem

This post isn't late. Which is a good thing, because I'm a little behind on other stuff.

Novel: [IN FLUX] / 24,500 words.

I think I jinxed my streak a little. Though only a little. I wrote a decent amount, then had to throw it away. Plus Chapter 2 got a critique, and some valid issues were brought up, that I need to fix quick & keep going.

And... I lost at least a day to internet drama. Exciting! I backed off of it before the whole week went to waste, though.

Working Out: 4/4 times. (+4 from earlier weeks, ideal total 8)

Yet another "treading water" week.

Blogging: 2/3 posts.

WELP.

Now I owe four posts instead of three for this week. Oops.

That's about it for this postmortem. Time to sleep - clock just turned midnight.

No comments: