Wednesday, January 23, 2013

2013 Goals: Week 3 Postmortem

Time flies. Today was another day of non-stop writing (minus a large chunk of midday, where I was either driving, or meeting a friend).

Novel: [NOT ENOUGH]/ 10,500 words.

I'm not going to measure this. I already know I fell short. I feel less badly about this than I usually would because I've been so productive this week in other writing areas. I'll start feeling pretty bad if it puts me behind a month, though. Don't want to be forced to make up too much ground.

Speaking of which...

SCP Foundation: 1? of [2-4] articles.

An unexpected change in how many articles are due, because of the contest mentioned last post. The question mark comes after the 1 because I don't know yet if it's going to survive (though I certainly hope so), and the [2-4] is there because I don't know if I need to ultimately write 2, 3, or 4 articles this month. Depends on what the rest of my contest team is able to produce.

Working Out: 3/4 times. (+3 from earlier weeks)

I'm just going to say "argh" to this. On the plus side, I already worked out today, which is the first day of the 'resolution week'.

Blogging: 3/3 posts.

Success, even though the posts were not exactly what I'd been planning to write. Jess, I will try and reply to your post this week!

No comments: