Friday, January 18, 2013

2013 Goals: Week 2 Postmortem

This update coming a little late because my blog stopped working for a day or two.

Novel: ????/ 7000 words.

I think I'm on track here. Unfortunately, I didn't think to measure on the day I was supposed to since I wasn't writing a post anyway, and since I'm also in territory where I'm keeping some of the previously written material, extrapolating an actual count is going to be difficult. And now we're a couple days into next week. We'll see.

Working Out: 3/4 times. (+2 from earlier weeks)

Wow, I really suck at this. What partly is killer here is that I've had a few days where I worked out more than 15 minutes at once, but that doesn't count towards resoltions.

Blogging: 3/3 posts.

Success. The contrast between working out & blogging here is actually pretty amusing, because working out is something I've succeeded at before, whereas blogging is something I've failed at pretty consistently before. I mean, my history on this blog is peppered with posts saying that this time, maybe, I will actually start posting regularly.

Already I've posted more posts this year than I posted in all of 2012, which was my worst year to date (I'm actually surprised to learn that). My best year was 2009, which I should pass in February if all goes well. We'll see.

No comments: