Monday, March 11, 2013

Planescape: Torment Spiritual Sequel

Another game in the franchise: Torment: Tides of Numenera

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/inxile/torment-tides-of-numenera

If you have any idea what Planescape: Torment is, and what a 'spiritual sequel' to it might mean, you probably just peed yourself with glee.

If you don't have any idea what Planescape: Torment is, you're probably thinking "Huh? That's kind of a terrible title." (And it is.) Maybe you google Planescape: Torment, see the crappy box art (which it is), and that it's an old-school (clunk-tastic) D&D game from 1999 and think "Okay, people are just weird."

You can probably guess which category I'm in, but if it helps: I backed the project. I have never backed any Kickstarter projects before, including several that I was very excited about. I am not exactly swimming in excess cash and this may mean I have to skip a meal or two (nothing worse than that, I'm not dirt poor, I have a blog after all), and I don't care. Backed it anyway.

Basically: I am ridiculously excited for this.

No comments: